Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Town Mountain at Del Yeah! Black Mountain



Black Betty and I were thrilled to see one of our favorite bluegrass groups, Town Mountain on the lineup for  Del Yeah! over Labor Day weekend in Black Mountain.  I managed to shoot this clip of  Town Mountain joined by Andy Thorn (banjo) and Tyler Grant (guitar) of  The Emmitt Nershi Band.

Asheville's Town Mountain consists of Robert Greer (vocalist, guitarist, and songwriter); Jesse Langlais (banjo, writes a large part of Town Mountain’s original material and sings tenor and baritone); Barrett Smith (bass, guitar, vocals); Phil Barker (mandolin, vocals); and Bobby Britt (fiddle).

1 comment:

  1. I love Bluegrass also. Wish I could of been there. I would of cooked up some cobblers for them.
    Ron Clanton
    The Outlaw Gourmet

    ReplyDelete